RESERVE & COLLECT FAQS
1. Who can use the pre-ordering?
All passengers travelling through the airport internationally
2. How does the service work?
Simply browse the website, select your preferred articles and amazing offers, add them to your shopping cart; when checking out, tell us the date of your departure / arrival and select the most convenient pick-up point. One of our sales associate will be expecting your visit to process your order.
3. Can I cancel my order?
Yes you can cancel your order, there is no mandatory transaction. Please, contact our Customer Service and ask to cancel your order. If you decide to proceed with the purchase, the transaction is only concluded after picking up the goods in the selected pick-up point, located in the airport chosen.
4. Do I need to register?
You do not need to register to browse our website and consult our product information. However, you will need to complete some personal information to place a pre-order. Duty free shopping is only available for travellers; due to the duty free regulation, it is mandatory that we get your flight information.
5. Why are my flight details necessary?
We need to know when you will be departing / arriving to manage your order accordingly; making sure your goods are ready and available for you to purchase.
6. Can I use the reservation service if I am of minor age?
For the use of our service, and therefore for the acquisition of our products, it is necessary to be over 18 (eighteen) years old, so when making the reservation you will be guaranteeing that you have the age of majority required to buy such products. We are not permitted by law to supply these restricted products (example: alcoholic beverages and tobacco) to minors.
2. My pre-orders
1. How far in advance can I make a reservation?
You can place your pre-order no earlier than 30 days and no later than 24 hours prior to your flight.
2. How many reservations can I make?
There is no limit to your pre-orders, you should however keep in mind the allowance limits as specified here. Note that you may have to pay the additional duty and tax differences if you exceed those limits.
3. Can I modify my reservation?
You can cancel an order, but you cannot modify it. To cancel, you just contact our Customer Service. But you cannot modify a reservation; you would need to cancel it and place a new order.
4. Where can I track my reservations?
You cannot modify it. You would need to cancel it and place a new order.
5. How can I be sure that I placed my order properly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service.
3. Mailing List
1. How do I subscribe to Dufry newsletters?
You can subscribe to our newsletter by either providing the Dufry group with authorization during the registration process or after, by accessing your personal account settings.
2. Can you take me off your mailing list?
You can cancel the subscription by accessing the personal options of your account or by selecting the option to cancel the subscription by clicking on "click here" in the footer of the Newsletter.
1. What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Please, select the option"Forget password" in the check in and continue the porcess.
5. Personal Details
1. How can I change my personal details?
You can change your personal data information by accessing your personal account settings.
2. Are my personal details secure?
6. Payment and taxes
1. When do I have to pay?
The payment is due in store at the airport, when you pick-up your pre-order.
2. Which are the payment methods allowed?
We accept US dollars, euros (except € 5oo bills), Argentine pesos, Uruguayan pesos, Chilean pesos, reais, credit and debit cards. Our prices are expressed in US dollars.
3. What cards can I buy with?
We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club and Cabal credit cards. We also accept debit cards Maestro, Visa debit and Cabal 24.
4. Which are the promotions with credit card?
The promotions and payment in installments by credit card according to the date of the year in which you travel. We suggest you check in the till cash with one of our representatives at the time of making your purchase or contact our Customer Service to make this query.
1. Do I pay any additional taxes on the prices visible on the website?
No extra fees shall be applied to online prices.
2. Can prices change between the moment I place an order and the day I pick up my goods?
Yes, prices are suceptible to change depending on our partners' price policies.
7. At the airport
1. Where do I pick-up my goods?
Your pre-ordered goods will be packed and ready for collection at the pick-up point you selected when placing the order online. All details are available on our Pick up points.
2. How long do I have to make an exchange or return?
Returns or exchanges can be made up to 60 days after purchase at the airport; Please refer to our customer service regulation. The company reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were upon purchase. For more information visit EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
3. Can I modify my order at the airport?
You are welcome to add or remove any goods from your basket before proceeding to the payment.
4. What happens if I can not pick up my order?
Nothing, as specified in this FAQ – the pre-ordering is not a binding transaction. If you do not pick-up your goods on the date of your flight (till 24hrs after your flight departure) it will simply be cancelled without any additional fees or consequences.
5. Can someone else collect the order on my behalf?
The customer needs to justify of its identify when picking up the goods to comply with airport shopping regulations.
6. Can I return some of the items I bought?
The return policy applies equally to online or in-store purchases. Please refer to our EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY.
7. What are the specifications for flights to the USA?
Passengers purchases on Inbound International Flights to the US.
You may carry duty-free liquids in secure, tamper–evident bags, more than 3.4 oz or 100 ml in your carry-on bag if:
- The duty free liquids were purchased internationally and you are traveling to the United States with a connecting flight.
- The liquids are packed in a transparent, secure, tamper-evident bag by the retailer and do not show signs of tampering when presented to TSA for screening.
- The original receipt for the liquids is present and the purchase was made within 48 hours.
The items inside the secure, tamper-evident bags must be screened and cleared. Any item that alarms or is unable to be screened will not be permitted in your carry-on bag.
Therefore, we recommend that purchases by passengers on international flights entering the US be made at least 2 (two) hours before the flight schedule.
If you’re traveling with liquids or are unsure about any item, please contact the TSA. TSA liquids rule ( https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/liquids-rule ).
For more specific information please read our terms and conditions